Fōkasu can be added to your iPhone/Android homescreen and be used just like a regular app. Just open the timer on your mobile device and follow the steps to add to your homescreen. Once Fōkasu is added to your homescreen, it can be used just like an app.
However for mobile users there are some caveats:
- iPhone's auto-lock disabled. (So the phone does not go to sleep mode) Timer doesn't work when phone is asleep.
- Web browser on the phone must be active and opened to the timer, (if the user goes to another application the timer resets for the iPhone).
- Do not go to any other applications on the iPhone or the timer will not work.
- For best use on mobile turn off auto-lock (set to never), switch on airplane mode, and plug in charger. Fōkasu must be the only application running (leave it active) in order for the timer to work. You must focus (Fōkasu) on your work and leave your phone alone once you start the timer.
- Add Fōkasu to your iPhone now click here: Fōkasu
*Desktop/Laptop users can just leave the website tab open in the background and carry on doing whatever work on the desktop/laptop.